Saturday 17 October 2020

HAPPY WEEKEND:


HAPPY WEEKEND:

An uhappy week for me has gone,

The weekend at last is here.

Hoping it will be happier,

With no more unwelcomed fears.

 

I hope your weekend will be good,

Whatever you have in mind. 

That you can get out and about

Plus the weather will be kind.

 

I will continue to rest,

Like the kitty in the picture above.

Perhaps next week will venture out again.

Something I really love.

 

Please take care one and all,

I hope you;re all feeling well.

Let fun and laughter  be in your hearts,

With that in mind, one cannot fail.

 

HAPPY WEEKEND:

Yvonne Lewis: 17/10/2020:

 

10 comments:

  1. Start anew and hope it's a better week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope your weekend is peaceful, Yvonne. Our weather is finally cooling down a bit so that's enjoyable here :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased your weather is more cooler for you Betty.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. I hope this weekend is a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully you've had it good, Yvonne. Adjustments the order of the day. Stay safe Ma'am!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very restful weekend Hank.Thanks for the visit.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. I haven't been on line much lately and have nissed you. Happy to see you're back. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly for your most welcomed comment.
      Much appreciated.
      Yvonne.

      Delete