Sunday 4 October 2020

HAVE A PEACEFUL SUNDAY:


HAVE A PEACEFUL SUNDAY:

I wish you all a peaceful sunday,

As the heavy rain continues here.

No walks again around the block

Again for me I fear.

 

I have plenty I can do,

With cleaning  and such.

Not my idea to spend a Sunday,

No! not very much.

 

I think I will continue,

To listen to my Danny Boy.

Thinking of bygone days,

Him , filling my heart with joy.

 

Then there is still the TV.

With a few programmes I like to view.

I hope your Sunday is more exciting,

As I think of you.

 

This coming week for me,

Will be filled with memories I will tell.

I hope I can get through it,

And continue to feel quite well.

 

HAVE A PEACEFUL SUNDAY:

Yvonne Lewis: 04/10/2020:

 

8 comments:

  1. Sorry it's a rainy fall day. Hope the sun comes out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not according to the weathermen Alex, quite a few wet and windy days ahead. Hope it's better where you are.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Glad you enjoy some shows on the TV Yvonne to help get you through this rainy weather!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betty, yes, I enjoy quiz shows. Keeps this old brian of mine active lol.
      Have a good day.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Hope it was a good Sunday for you. We're in a glorious weather spell - no rain expected for a week (even though we need it). But blue skies. Take care and I hope your Monday is good too - stay warm and dry, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased your weather is better than ours..
      Take care Joanne.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Sending you a gigantic hug, Yvonne, as you face a week filled with difficult memories. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers ~ sending positive vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete