Thursday 22 October 2020

TAKING STEPS:


TAKING STEPS:

We have to take steps these days

To ensure healthy we remain.

Wearing mask outside and in shops,

Albeit sunshine or in rain.

 

But the steps I'm also taking,

Are the ones made by my feet.

To help keep my muscles in trim,

By not seating on a seat.

 

I take many steps around my apartment,

To keep the blood flowing free.

I also walk up and down the stairs.

So healthy I will be.

 

I also try to excercise

As often as I can.

Well, we owe it to our selves

Each woman and every man.

 

So happy Thursday everyone,

What steps are you taking these days.?

I hope you're all safe and well.

Taking steps certainly pays.

 

Yvonne Lewis: 22/10/2020: 

10 comments:

  1. I do step up and try to walk more. We've been walking around our block - 3000 steps or so. At work I try to get up and down from my desk and walk to the warehouse area more. No stairs at home or most places I go in TX - pretty darn flat here. Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a health app on my phone which records steps and how far you walk. Most interesting some days.
      Good that you do 3000 steps around the block Joanne, keep it up.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I've gone to the gym, run, and/or taken walks every day for almost twenty years now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be super fit Alex, did you start going to the gym when you were a chil? lol.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Every morning Monday through Friday I take 40 minutes of steps by walking on my treadmill :) I also walk a bit at work so its good to keep those muscles going!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing the right thing. Yvonne. Exercise is good for the body as well as for the brain. I have to walk almost half a mile to get my mail down our country road. I enjoy the frsh air and it's good exercise.
    keep walking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly, quite a way you have to walk for your mail.
      Still as you say the walkand fresh air is good.
      Hope all is well with you.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Good on you for keeping on the move. It's important.
    YOU have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, you also take excercise and care.

      Yvonne.

      Delete