Thursday 21 January 2021

THURSDAY GREETINGS:


 THURSDAY GREETINGS:

I greet you this Thursday morning,

I trust you're all keeping well.

After the non stop rain of yesterday.

I feel great I can tell.


Had another busy Tuesday,

Doing some household chores,

Also my son-in- law delivered my goods.

Then the rain commenced to pour.

 

Yesterday was spent resting my hand.

Also on the phone to daughter and son.

This lockdown is certainly taking it's toll,

Not having too much fun.

 

Let's hope today will be better,

Perhpas the sun will shine ?????

That in all honesty I can say,

"Only This Moment Is Mine".

 

HAPPY THURSDAY:

Yvonne Lewis: 21/01/2021:



10 comments:

  1. At least you've been busy and had visitors on the phone and one briefly in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Alex that's one consolation.
      Take care.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Have a great day today! Glad you're keeping busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie,get my lazy days especially with my arm and hand but try to keep busy.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. We are in a rainy spell week. We need it. I enjoyed yesterday's gloom by taking a vacation day and watching our new president get sworn in. Big sigh of relief - hopefully America will be nice again. Take care and hope the sun shines on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased your new President got sworn in without any indcidents.
      Have seen much on the TV news much of what you've been through.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, much appreciated.

      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. I hope that hand of yours is improving. I keep trying to think of something that might help. I'm still riding high from the beautiful and safe inauguration on Wednesday. I felt such RELIEF when Biden was sworn in!!! I was stuck to the tv the entire day. If you want to feel lifted up and filled with hope, and you can access you tube, check out Katy Perry's inauguration version of "Firework." I feel HOPE!!! Please feel better and stay safe. Such a cute kitty. Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, I'm afraid my hand is still painful but I rest it often. Pleased you enjoued your day on Wednesday and that all went well. I did see Katy sing and yes it was really great.
      Please take care and keep well.
      Yvonne.

      Delete