Saturday 27 February 2021

SUNSHINE SATURDAY:

SUNSHINE SATURDAY:

Yesterday the blue sky appeared,

As the grey clouds drifted away.

The sun had a smile on it's face,

Throughout  a happy day.

 

Today the sunshine is already here,

Another lovely day I'm sure.

Although we still have to remain in doors,

It's welcomed even more.

 

How much clearer things appear

When the sun  has a smile?

I look outside at the street,

Lingering for a while.

 

I see the stray cats,

The ones I've already fed.

I was up with the lark today,

Too lovely to remain in bed.

 

I hope your Saturday is good,

Wherever you are today.

Let the sunshine into your hearts.

Should it be raining  down your way.

 

HAPPY SATURDAY:

Yvonne Lewis: 27/02/21.

 

4 comments:

  1. very foggy today - am I in London? We expect a very dreary weekend and rain into next week. I am meeting a friend for lunch today, so that's good.
    Take care and soak up that sunshine by the window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the fog Joanne, hope you enjoy your meeting with your friend. It is really glorious here today weatherwise.
      Have a good Sunday....... last day of February.

      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. How much clearer things appear
    When the sun has a smile?
    I look outside at the street,
    Lingering for a while

    A happy day will always invoke happiness through out the whole day. It certainly has lots to do with a smiling sun. Love it Yvonne!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Hank for your lovely comment. Much appreciated.

      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete