Monday 12 April 2021

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021:....J

Happy new week everyone, hope all is happy

and keeping well.

I continue my A to Z Challenge about travels

With the letter J:

J  IS FOR JOURNEYS:

There was a time in my life,

When a journey was always in sight.

Knowing I was going to meet up with friends.

Whether it was by road, rail or flight.

I was always packed well before time.

Ensuring passport was up to date.

Also flight or rail tickets safely in bag.

For my journey I could hardly wait.

 

Whether I was off to Danny Boy Concerts,

Or to visit my late son in Spain.

Excitement was never far away.

Knowing I was off on my travels again.

 

Of course these days are much different,

But I am positive those days will return.

I would like to say"Goodbye" to my son.

Also to see Danny Boy I do yearn.

 

HAVE A GOOD WEEK.

Yvonne Lewis: 12/04/2021:

 

9 comments:

  1. I hope you will get to travel when the pandemic is over. I didn't realize how much you've traveled in your life. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, yes, I have travelled quite widespread and enjoyed every minute.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Journeys = dreams. Perfect J word. Have a good week and plot out the next trip - just around the bend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne much appreciated

      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm sure I will Alex. Have a good week.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I too am looking forward to these days returning! Fingers crossed it wont be too long.
    https://iainkellywriting.com/2021/04/12/the-state-trilogy-a-z-guide-j/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep EVERYTHING crossed. Many thanks for coming by.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Better days are coming, Yvonne! I'm sure saying "Goodbye" to you son will be a powerful experience giving you the closure you long for.

    ReplyDelete