Wednesday 21 April 2021

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021:........R

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021:

R IS FOR RHODE ISLAND:

During one of our tours

Rhode Island came our way.

It is the smallest state I heard

In the USA.

We had a marvellous time.

Had a lovely meal.

Although it's many a year we visited there,

I remember it still.


 Pictured above is yours truly,

Pictured at Rhode Island in happier times.

But this challenge has given me the chance

To recall favourite places in rhymes.


Yvonne Lewis:

8 comments:

  1. Smallest state but nowhere near the smallest population.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That amazes me Alex, but a lovely place to visit.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I have never been to Rhode Island, so you've topped me. Hard to believe you are at R already. This month is zooming by- I guess it's all the travel points, So Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A wonderful place Joanne and fond memories.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. You saw a lot of the country on your visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the places I've written about was spread over many years and many concerts of Danny Boy.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Ah, there's the answer to my question ~ more than one trip, LOL! I may have passed through Rhode Island, but I can't remember. If I did, it was on the way to somewhere else. I would like to see it. That's a lovely photo of you by the flowers, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely place Louise, plenty going on. Thanks for the comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete