Friday 30 April 2021

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021:.......Z

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021:

Well friends this is the final day of yet another

challenge, thanks for all the comments.

Have a good day 

Z is forZEST AND ZERO:

 

We spent a day at New York City,

What a day is turned out to be.

The first place we visited was a sad one,

It was Gound Zero, site of America's Tradgedy.

 

As we stood and surveyed the scene (pic above)

Tears filled everyone's eyes.

So much different seeing it close up,

Amid the grey skies.

Later we went around Central Park,

Yours truly pictured above.

Filled with so many lovely sights,

That I fell I love.

Then outside the restuarant we met up

With this American Sailor.

A great time was had by all.

I couldn't say anything fairer.

Then I had my photo taken

With him alone as you can see.

A wonderful time I was having.

Oh, lucky me. 

 

Having a zest for life and happiness

Our last concert for a while.

Yet another picture with Daniel,

He certainly made me smile.

 

Well there are zero letters left,

In this Challenge A to Z.

I hope you enjoyed  the memories.

That are very precious to me.

 

Yvonne Lewis:


.

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Zest captures your smiling face through your travels. So glad you had so many adventures. I've enjoyed your tour. Whew - you've earned a cup of tea and a rest today. Happy Friday. Hope you have a super good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne, also for your support throughout this month. Much appreciated.
      Have a good weekend.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. A wonderful time indeed. I'd love to visit Central Park.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely Sandra.

      Enjoy the weekend.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Perfect way to end, with some lovely memories of NY - hopefully we can travel again soon and make some new memories. Well done on completing the A-Z!
    https://iainkellywriting.com/2021/04/30/the-state-trilogy-a-z-guide-z/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iain for your support during the challenge and yes, it would be nice to go travelling again.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete