Sunday 2 May 2021

BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY:


 BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY:

The early morning sun,

Awoken me from my sleep.

Wondering what today will bring,

What memories I will keep.


After an early breakfast,

Fed the stray cats outside my door.

It's such a beautiful morning.

Who could ask for more.


This weekend is extra long,

A public holiday tomorrow will be.

Wondering whether many visitors will arrive.

Getting a glimpse of my beloved sea.


A sea I haven't seen for a while,

But hopefully soon will rectify that.

All this going through my mind,

As I stood there feeding the cats.


I sincerely hope your Sunday,

Will be beautiful as well.

Spring is well and truly here,

That to you I can tell.


HAVE A WONDERFUL SUNDAY:

Yvonne Lewis:

4 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your Sunday! Mine's just starting. I have a good one planned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very quiet Sunday Natalie, hope yours went well.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Lovely verse. Hope your day is filled with sunshine and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, lovely of you to come over.

      Yvonne.

      Delete