Monday 3 May 2021

REFLECTIONS OF THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021:


 REFLECTIONS OF THE A TO Z

CHALLENGE 2021:

Today I gather my thoughts

On the challenge A to Z.

How taking part again,

And what it meant to me.


This year I wrote about my travels,

I have taken during my life.

Trying to escape the present situation,

That's been causing tears and strife.


I had been finding it hard,

To concentrate on my blog.

Appears my mind continued.

To be in forever in a fog.


I had to prove to myself,

That by taking part.

I may again get some joy into my life,

Also within my heart.


Well I did finish the challenge,

Wasn't so active though on commenting,

Although I did get many comments myself,

That is how I see the "Reflecting".

 

I thank all who commented,

I say that without a doubt.

But with arthritic  painful hands,

I was unable to return my comments out. 

 

My thanks go to all concerned

Whose good work thoughout the year.

Made this a successful challenge,

Dispelling my many fears.

 

Now the challenge is over

Enjoy the month of May.

To each and everyone who reads this,

May health and happiness come your way. 


Yvonne Lewis:



 

 

 



 



 

 

 


12 comments:

  1. Glad you got a benefit from doing the challenge. And even with your arthritis, you are commenting on blogs a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, I do try to return comments but the main objective to doing the challenge was to see if I could write more often....... as I would like to continue writing my book I started.
      The pain some days are not good but at present have to put up with it.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I thought you had an excellent A to Z. It was a really fun month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne. Have a great week and month.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Hope those travel memories did you good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Dino for coming by and kind words.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Sorry about your arthritis. That has to be tough. But glad you were able to participate in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I have to live with the arthitis.... they are many people worse off than I. Thank you Sherry for your most welcomed comment.
      Yvonne.

      Delete