Saturday 1 May 2021

WELCOME TO MAY:


 WELCOME TO MAY:

Another weekend is here also a new month.

A month full of happiness and being able to cope.

To cope  with what life may deal us.

And above all to have hope.


The weather  here is lovely,

Flowers beginning to bloom.

Albeit I only see them,

In the comfort of my room.


This month for me is special,

In the family are three birthdays no less.

Quite an expensive time.

To you I will confess.


With the A to Z Challenge over,

I will have more time on my hands.

Thinking about whatever the situation is

In those faraway lands.


HAAPY WEEKEND AND A LOVELY MAY:

Yvonne Lewis:

4 comments:

  1. We have a few birthdays and events this month as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope all the birthdays and events go well Alex.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Happy May to you. It's dreary with chance of rain today but that helps the May flowers. I'm off on errands. Shall dodge the drops. Take care and bask in the glow of a great A to Z April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your weather brightens up, we had a few showers today but sun is smiling at present.
      Have a great May.
      Yvonne.

      Delete