Wednesday 26 July 2017

WOULD YOU BELIEVE?

WOULD YOU BELIEVE?
Do you believe this is the last
Week in the month of July?
Where  O where has this month gone,?
As I sit back and heave a sigh.

It's been a month of mixed emotions,
Some good, others not so.
As we go through the last days of this month,
Still being postivie.?...I sincerely hope so.

Time do certainly march on.
On this wet Wednesday morn.
The poor people on their holidays here,
Going around looking most forlorn.

I hope your Wednesday be joyful,
Happiness all around.
Today I will be catching up on task,
Inside my apartment is where I'll be found.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY
YVONNE:

13 comments:

  1. Hope your Wednesday is wondrous, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a quick July. Pretty good one here though typical heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this rate one will be thinking of Christmas....lol

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Sure flying by, soon Christmas we shall spy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The days go by so fast I can not keep up with them. They're already talking about school starting. Seems like summer just began. Have a wonderful Wednesday and rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly for your wonderful comment.
      I spent the day reading....a luxury for me.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. We did have a few memories though. Thank you for your'e

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your visit.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete