Wednesday 21 March 2018

MIDWEEK WEDNESDAY:

MIDWEEK WEDNESDAY:
Happy Wednesday one and all,
I hope your day is great.
The sun is shinnning again today,
But so cold I honestly state.
 
Despite the cold temperature,
I will go out for a walk.
Maybe to the beach or park.
To see some person who will talk.
 
Apart from Tennessee the cat,
There is no one to converse.
Life gets pretty monotonous 
That I feel I could honestly  curse.

But there are people worse than I,
At least I can get out and about.
There are many who don't have that privilege,
I say without a doubt.

Once again Happy Wednesday,
What e're befalls on you.
Should you be going for a walk.
Smile ! and enjoy the view.

Yvonne Lewis 21 / 03 /2018
 

8 comments:

  1. Sure many out there worse off indeed, have to keep on a going at each feed

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunny day here. Spring has sprung and the March winds howl in TX.
    I go to work and talk, but it's all quite boring. You aren't necessarily missing a lot. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do believe Spring is here, but the lack of company and things I once took for granted are too apparent.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. A Happy Wednesday to you, Yvonne. I understand what you're saying about someone to talk to. My cats are great listeners sometimes. Other times they sleep right through whatever I'm saying. Walking is good to lift the spirits. My Tiger walks with me. We usually go after a walk, when the weather is nice. He often takes a detour to climb a tree. When he's looked over his world he'll follow me. Patches stays around the house. She's usually looking for a mouse. My kitties are great company. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly for such a wonderful comment. Life do get lonely and as I get older it is more evident.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Hope you encounter many friendly people and receive loads of smiles.

    ReplyDelete