Saturday 30 June 2018

MAKING CHANGES

MAKING CHANGES:
I made some changes yesterday,
Hoping they will work for me.
I've had a sleeping problem of late,
Which isn't getting better you see.

So as I was making my bed,
My pillows looked worn out.
Also the duvet had seen better days,
That is without a doubt.

Whilst out shopping later,
Decided new bedding the order of the day.
Perhaps it will help with my sleep who knows?
Is all that I can say.

I carried my purchases home.
It was the hottest day of the year.
But perseverd to remake my bed.
perspiring profusely I fear.

That done and dusted,
Sitting down with an ice cold drink.
Hoping the changes to my bedtime
Has on my new pillows my head will sink.

Well I must say it felt better,
Only awoke twice through the night.
Why didn't I think of my bedding earlier.
Whilst going through my plight.

HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL:
Yvonne Lewis 30/06/2018

10 comments:

  1. A little change sure can bring about much good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly can Pat, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. You spend almost a third of your life in bed. It needs to be very comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are sleeping better. Missing sleep is miserable.
    Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Yvonne. So sorry you haven't been sleeping well of late! Tut. Glad the new bedding set helped you sleep better. Perhaps the heat of our nights' isn't helping? Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about the heat Andrew, but this have been going on long before our hot summer. Thanks for your kind thoughts.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Making changes is a healthy thing. It gives a natural booster emotionally and one gets more alert after that! Good for you Yvonne!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete