Monday 20 November 2017

NEW WEEK.....NEW HOPE:

 NEW WEEK.... NEW HOPE:
The onset of another new week/
A week of new dreams and hopes.
Hope this week is better than last,
With the ability  to be able to cope.

Yesterday I took Paul to bed.
By way of book and CD.I hasten to add.
Should I overcome life's issues.
I shall be extremely glad.

Then I watched X Factor on TV.
All hopefuls trying to fullfiil their dreams.
All excellent in their own individual ways.
Again "Hope" is the magic word it seems.
 
Do have a good week,
Whatever life may bring.
Whatever the waether and situation.
Let your heart with joy sing.
 
Copyright Yvonne Lewis 20/11/2017:

 

14 comments:

  1. Greetings Yvonne. I enjoyed reading your poem. Hope is something to strive for, and dreams to pursue! I missed the X-Factor as I fell asleep while waiting for it to come on! I'll watch it later on 'catch up'. Hope your new week is a good one. Blessings to you.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear from you Andrew and thanks for your comment.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope can sure keep on a going indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a good week too, Yvonne, with blessings and good health. Hope is a beautiful word that keeps us going when times are bad, hoping that good things lie ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly your words are so true.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. hope this is an excellent week for you. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Yesterday I took Paul to bed." That made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! thought I'd put a bit of humour to it.
      Thanks for your visit and comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. I"m running into so many hopeful messages today. All my best to you for an excellent week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Yvonne,

    Hope beats strongly in your heart. Thank you for the thoughtful poem. Together, with hope, we cope.

    All the very best to you for a most pleasant week ahead.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gary, your visit is much appreciated.
      Take care and keep well.

      Yvonne.

      Delete