Thursday 5 April 2018

AH ! IT'S THURSDAY:

AH ! IT'S THURSDAY:
 
With all my household chores complete,
Also Tennessee fed and gone.
I'm off to the shops shortly,
And certainly have some fun.
 
You see it's also Market Day,
The sun shinning to capacity.
Can't miss an oppourtunity like this.
As I get ready hastily.
 
I hope to meet up with
The Market crowd.
Cups of coffee and a cake awaits,
Certainly good to be around.
 
I hope your Thursday is swell.
Easter well and truly gone.
With the onset of the weekend nigh.
Ensure all your chores are done.
 
HAPPY THURSDAY:
Yvonne Lewis 05.04/2018
 
 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. ooh- cake. I'll meet you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A visit to the market in your realm sounds more appealing that my visits to our market. I just want to get my stuff and go home.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s great fun on a sunny day like today. Hope you’re well.

      Yvonne

      Delete
    2. PS. I recall going to a market whilst in LA, enjoyed it greatly. Bought some keepsakes
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like fun.
    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope a grand day was had at your pad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can be exhaustive but most enjoyable and free to move about. Hope you'll have a great day Yvonne, Ma'am!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete