Monday 13 August 2018

A NEW WEEK:

A NEW WEEK:
 
A new week is here at last,
Here's hoping I will achieve.
A few new aims in my life.
A new doctor is one I believe.
 
The one who has been "Caring" for me.
Has aksed me to go to pastures new.
He has done me a favout,
This I relate to you.
 
My Epilepsy needs sorting,
As does a few questions about my son.
The weekend has been full of hope,
As for me a new chapter has begun.
 
May your new week be happy,
Full of laughter and good cheer.
May your kin folk and friends be around you.
The ones you love so dear.
 
Yvonne Lewis 13/08/2018:

10 comments:

  1. Good, now maybe you'll find a doctor who will listen and really help you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very optimistic Alex,...... well I have to be.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like things are looking up for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sincerely hope so Sherry.
      Enjoy your week.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Hopefully you find a great Dr., as they are few and far between.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly are few and far between Pat.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I hope this week turns out to be a great one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. I hope you find a doctor that really cares about you and wants to help you stay well. And maybe your family situation will improve so it won't keep you upset. Here's to only good things in your future. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly, I hope things may at last may change. I wish I wasn't so far away from my son in Spain.
      Enjoy this new week.

      Yvonne.

      Delete