Tuesday 16 October 2018

HAVE A WONDERFUL TUESDAY:

HAVE A WONDERFUL TUESDAY:

It promises to be a good day,
At least  weather wise.
The temperatures are creeping up again,
Before our very eyes.

Hopefully I'll visit the beach,
And look wistfully out to sea.
Thinking about this and that,
Knowing there are people worse off than me.

My visit to the doctors yesterday,
Was not that bad at all.
He's writing to the consultant
To change my medication at my next call.

Hope your Monday went well,
As well as a Monday could be.
Here's to a wonderful Tuesday,
May your plans go smoothly.

HAVE A WONDERFUL TUESDAY:

Yvonne Lewis 16/10/2018
 

4 comments:

  1. Changing an inscription is for the better. The Dr knows best!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not bemoaning the change Hank.......I asked him to.
      Many thanks for your visit,

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad your visit to the doctor went well. That's always good news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise then Beverly what awaited me with the news of the passing of my dear son.

      Yvonne.

      Delete