Wednesday 31 October 2018

IT'S HALLOWEEN..... AND I'M BACK:

IT'S HALLOWEEN....AND I'M BACK:
 
Thought I'd better show my face.
Tonight it's Halloween.
Must get my brookstick spick and span,
Making sure it's really clean.
 
To do a whistle stop tour tonight,
Just to see how the outside world is.
Have not benn out much of late.
Weather and problems the reason gee wiz.
 
I hope all is well with you my friends,
Myself a wee bit under the weather.
Tennessee has been a godsend,
Yes ! we're still together.
 
I see more of him when it's cold.
It's good that's he's around
With the shock of losing my son.
It's been quietness all around.
 
I must persevere to maintain my blog,
Must not lose my friends online.
I appreciate that life goes on.
And hopefully I'll be fune.
 
ENJOY HALLOWEEN:
 
Yvonne Lewis 31/10/2018
 

10 comments:

  1. Glad you're getting out today. But give yourself time to grieve for your son. It's a hard process. And don't worry when you need to take a break. Your blogger friends will be here when you come back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Natalie grieving is a hard process but am thankful for my blogging friends.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Greetings Yvonne, so glad you are back to blogging. Again sorry for your loss! It must be heart-breaking for you. Glad you still have Tennessee to keep you company at times. So sorry you feel isolated in your time of need, and I hope your blogging friends help? A well-written piece. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrew for your lovely comment. much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. I'm so happy to see you're back, Yvonne. Been missing you. Cats are great company and I'm thankful you have Tennessee. Take care of yourself so your health can return. Our Halloween is forecast as rainy and cold. Hope they're wrong for the little trick-or-treaters. Living in the country, I've never had a spooky visitor in 30 years. Too dark and scary out here. Have a good day. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly it is good to be back among the friends I have here.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Welcome back. Glad you are out for a broom ride. Sweep away the cobwebs and huddle over the blog cauldron with friends. Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne loved your post today, Good to be back.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Welcome back. Good to have a a kitty for company indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat, yes a pet is a great comfort indeed.

      Yvonne.

      Delete