Thursday 14 February 2019

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY:
To all who have a loved one,
Valentine's greetings to you I send.
If your heart has been broken,
I hope it'll soon be on the mend.
 
Will you celebrate with flowers,
Chocolates or perhaps a meal?
I suppose it all boil down to
Exactly how you feel.
 
I have wonderful Valentine memories,
Of many years standing.
Married to a wonderful man
Who was never, never demanding.
 
Now the only Valentine I have
Is Tennessee the cat.
He is such a cutie folks.
I have to be thankful with that.
 
So whatever celebrations 
Are in store for you.
Have a wonderful, wonderful day,
And keep smiling through.
 
Yvonne Lewis: 14/02/2019:
 

14 comments:

  1. Hopefully you and Tennessee have a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so also. The sun is shinning for a start. Thanks Pat.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day and let Tennessee love on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a cat for a Valentine is a good thing I do believe! I hope you have a nice day Yvonne!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have had a super day as the weather was wonderful also.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Yvonne. I hope you and Tennessee have a purrfectly delightful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sandra did have a purrfectly wonderful day.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Even a cuddle with a kitty is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In total agreement Diane, hope you had a good Valentine's Day.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Happy Valentine's Day to you, Yvonne, even though it's almost over. My Valentine Patches is in my lap, and Tiger is somewhere asleep. Spent part of the day outside playing with the dog as the weather is so nice. Enjoying every day because the forecast is cold weather on the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly a little late in replying. Hope your Valentine's Day was one to remember.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. I'm late to wish you a happy Valentine's day. I hope you had a good purr from the cat, a nice cup of tea, and it looks like you have blog love. All good! Carry it into Friday and the weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yhanks Joanne had a good day weather was good also.

      Yvonne.

      Delete