Wednesday 27 February 2019

HAPPY WEDNESDAY:

HAPPY WEDNESDAY:
Wednesday already the last in the month.
We've had an early taste of spring.
The sun has awoken with Mother Nature,
And already there's birds on the wing.

To hear the dawn chorus once again,
Is a pleasure I must say.
I do miss Tennessee the cat though,
As I get through each day.

Do have a happy Wednesday,
Whatever your plans may be.
Me? if the sun stay shinning.
You'll find me down by the sea.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY:
Yvonne Lewis 27/02/2019:

12 comments:

  1. Down by the sea, it's where I wish to be. Enjoy the sunny day. We are a drizzle mist mess here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne, hope your drizzle soon disappears.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. we are in for a weekend of cold and dreary. That's okay - last gasps of winter. Here in TX it will zoom to 100 in no time. I'm not asking for summer yet!!

      Delete
    3. My Joanne that's hot. I think in your case summer can wait.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I hope the sun does shine so you can get down by the sea! It seems like a lovely place to spend a Wednesday.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betty, yes had a good time by the sea, rain is due tomorrow.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back, Yvonne. I've missed you. So happy your weather is nice. I'm hoping ours will be soon. Right now it's cold and wet, but spring will soon arrive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly, yes spring will soon be here.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I love all the cute kitty images you find, Yvonne. This one put a smile on my face! The temperature is dropping here, so now I have my housecoat on top of my clothes. Terry is standing right in front of the fire and telling me the temperatures of warmer places. I hope that you are nice and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to find the kitty pics. Hope it's not too cold and that it soon warms up.

      Yvonne.

      Delete