Friday 22 March 2019

FRIDAY/WEEKEND WISHES:

FRIDAY /WEEKEND WISHES:
Friday is here once again.
Almost gone is another week.
Trying to forget the ups and downs
As I continue peace of mind to seek.

With the coming of the weekend.
What will it bring? who can tell.
I sincerely hope all you blogging buddies,
You are happy and feeling well.

May all your plans go accordingly.
As the weekend progresses.
May everything go swimmingly,
And that there be no unexpected messes.

I will be doing chores,
Also going for a walk to the beach.
I find a sort of contentment there.
Where troubles seem "Out Of Reach"

HAPPY FRIDAY / WEEKEND:
Yvonne Lewis 22/03/2019:

14 comments:

  1. Happy Weekend. I'm off to work but hope to get done early. We'll see what the day brings. Let's meet on Saturday for a stroll and some lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't work too hard Joanne, look forward to that stroll and lunch.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Nothing like a great big ocean to drown all your troubles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Alex my sentiments exactly.

      Enjoy your weekend.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. That is great that you find contentment and peace at the shore, Yvonne! It is an ever changing scene too with whether waves are there, how big the waves, etc. Enjoy your time there!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre so right about the waves Betty, each one is different newver two the same....like problems I guess.
      Have a most enjoyable weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Happy Friday and Happy Weekend, Yvonne! I, too, find solace in the ocean. Chores for me, plus some pleasures too. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Funday Blue, hope you enjoy the pleasures this weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. I'm thinking of you today and hoping that it is a good one! Sending you a big hug!

      Delete
    3. Many thanks Fundy Blue much apprecioated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Walking on the beach sounds wondrous.
    YOU have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here it is Saturday evening and the weekend is almost half over. I always have plans to do something different, rather than write and my usual weekly chores. It seldom works out that way. I find myself writing to finish a chapter or change a scene. I hope your weekend is lovely and restful. Taking a walk always relaxes me. Tiger and I took ours today. Have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Beverly sometimes our plans never materialises.
      Hope your weekend was good.

      Yvonne.

      Delete