Sunday 7 April 2019

A PEACEFUL SUNDAY ONE AND ALL:

A PEACEFUL SUNDAY ONE AND ALL:
With today being Sunday
I wish you a peaceful time.
Just  came to say thanks again.
For your understanding at this time.

May your day be relaxing,
Hope no problems are on the scene.
I thought of Tennessee the cat yesterday,
Over a time we made a good team.

I wonder if his new abode.
Come up to expecations.
According to the TV, there's much cruelty
To cats, thoughout many nations.

Once again I wish you.
A wonderful Sunday without doubt.
May the sun shine in your hearts.
Wherever you may be about.

HAVE A PEACEFUL SUNDAY:
Yvonne:07/04/2019:

10 comments:

  1. I do hope Tennessee likes his new home. I'm not much of a cat lover, but I don't like to see any animal abused so its a shame cats are mistreated around the world. I do hope it is a nice Sunday for you Yvonne! Its starting to heat up here; supposed to get to 90 degrees today.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Betty that's hot for this time of the year. Hope you have a grand time. Thanks for coming by.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. What a cute picture. I hope Tennessee found a good home and that you had a peaceful day and have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, have many problems to sort out so I hope it is as peaceful as possible. Have a good week yourself.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. cloudy dreary Sunday here but I caught up with a friend. Her backyard azaleas are in full bloom and that brightened the day. Hope you rested well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased your day brightened despiste the dreary weather Joanne.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your lovely poem, Yvonne. My day has been relaxing and quiet. The cats went outside for it was a nice day. After church, I went outside too. Take care of yourself. I, too, hope Tennessee enjoys his new home. I love animals, how I ended up with these that no one else wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleased your day was relaxing Beverly, and this week will be trouble free.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you find a new companion soon, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a stray cat I feed now and then but outside.
      I do miss Tennessee and of course my son.
      Easter is almost here.......time for a new beginning? hope so.

      Yvonne.

      Delete