Wednesday 2 October 2019

THE INSECURE WRITER'S SUPPORT GROUP OCTOBER 2019:

Happy October one and all, my how the year has flown.
Thanks as always to Alex and his team for
maintaining this wonderful group.
 
INSECURITY V. SECURITY:
 
I am goinng through a month of upheavel,
I will relate to you.
Yesterday I met up with someone,
Who, my problems she can help me through.
 
Life has been full of ups and downs of late,
But with her help I know.
I can get back to the things I enjoy.
And let the "Peaceful Waters Flow".
 
However this Sunday (6th)
Would have been my late sons' birthday.
The first since his passing.
Can I forget that? nno way.
 
Then on the fifthteenth.
It's one year since he sadly went.
This past year have bee the worst of my life.
Many days alone I've spent.
 
But life does go on I know,
So it's time to feel more secure.
And with the help of many blogging firends.
I know I can enjoy life more.
 
HAPPY OCTOBER:
Yvonne Lewis: 02/10/2019
 

23 comments:

  1. reading, writing, blogging, staying in touch. That's key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the meeting went well. Keep meeting with her. You'll get through the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, Yvonne. This is going to be a good month to get through quickly.
    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Sandra, it's not an idea month but I'm not the only mother to have experienced this.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. My heart goes out to you, Yvonne, because I have gone through other losses that have brought such dark days and heartbreak. I'm glad you're getting some help coping with yours. And always feel free to e-mail me if you need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to think positive especially this month Natalie. Thanks for your wonderful comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. It's going to be a hard month for you no doubt, but I am glad you have someone to share your thoughts with. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Suzanne, thanks for your kind words, much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. I agree with what Joanne said. I'll say it again, glad you got help with that lady to help you sort through things! So beneficial!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty, must try to keep occupied.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. Stay connected with people as much as possible the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a brave lady, Yvonne. I know it's tough but your friends are there, physically or in thoughts. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly, not brave but frightened.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  9. I can't imagine your pain. Prayers from across the pond for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the prayers Susan, much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  10. A tough month for sure, Yvonne. I'm glad that you have someone who can help you. You have many blogging buddies who are thinking of you. Sending you a big hug! I've just arrived home in Colorado. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the hug Louise. so many friends here on the blog , much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  11. Hang in there! You'll make it just fine. Life can be a real roller coaster ride. When I was younger I enjoyed roller coasters, but not so much these days. But I'll take an actual roller coaster ride any day over that metaphorical life roller coaster that takes us on wild ups and downs.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Lee for your wonderful comment. These roller coasters are not good as we get older.

      Yvonne .

      Delete
  12. Sending you hugs. I hope you start to have more ups than downs.

    ReplyDelete