Friday 30 October 2020

SMILE, IT'S FRIDAY:


SMILE, IT'S FRIDAY:

We now have reached Friday.

The end of the working week.

Looking forward to the weekend,

With Halloween at it's peak.

 

Granted, it will be different this year,

But one can always recall.

Past Halloween's memories,

When we really had a ball.

 

I sincerely hope your Friday,

Is a happy one without doubt.

Happiness within our hearts,

Is what life is all about.

 

We're due for high winds today,

Hopefully no rain.

I will be listening to more music,

To ease away any pain.

 

To all my blogging friends,

Wherever you may be.

Stay safe and well today.

"Smile", it's Friday: 


Yvonne Lewis: 30/10/2020:

 

10 comments:

  1. Smile. I'm wearing my Wicked t-shirt and Halloween socks to work today. Trying for a bit of spirit. Tomorrow I have my Charlie Brown halloween shirt. Have a good Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will certainly brighten the office today I'm sure Joanne.
      Have a great day and weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Friday! Ready for a a weekend of hiding at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a corn maze around the corner from us, but wish we'd gone sooner. No way I'd go the next two nights. Even if there wasn't a virus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you Diane.
      Have a good weekend all the same.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Inspiring verse, Yvonne.
    Will kids be Trick R Treating in your area this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are not many children in my area Sandra, but the few that are here will not be allowed to trick and treat.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. I hope you had a great Friday, Yvonne! I always love Fridays, and today was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased your Friday was good Louise.
      Mine was as usual.....quiet.

      Yvonne.

      Delete