Friday 5 March 2021

HAPPY FRIDAY AND WEEKEND:


 HAPPY FRIDAY AND WEEKEND:

Well here we are again Friday,

The weekend almost here.

I wish you all a happy few days.

Of sunshine and good cheer.


Will any of you be venturing out,

Perhaps a stroll around the park?

When I'm able to go out side,

I shall be happy as a lark.


The children commence school on Monday,

The first thing to change.

Providing things go accordingly,

Off they go as arranged.


Myself will spend the weekend,

Doing chores around the house.

Again on my ownsome.

Quiet as a mouse.


With Danny Boy singing in the background,

To cheer me on my way.

I wish you all a peaceful weekend

And ofcourse today, Friday.


Yvonne Lewis: 05/03/2021

10 comments:

  1. Glad kids will be back in school. Are you getting your shot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex, my doctor wants to see me next Friday so he can sort my Epilepsy out and IF I decide to have the shot he will do it then.
      Enjoy the weekend.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. off to work, then I'm ready for the weekend. Chores also. But looking forward to a patio visit with friends on Sunday. We are still being careful despite what you read about Texas. Take good care and whistle a happy tune.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't wotk too hard and I hope you enjoy your patio visit on Sunday. Will keep whistling.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy the weekend Yvonne for the well-earned rest!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well written, Yvonne.
    Hope your weekend is wondrous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, very quiet but peaceful.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. I hope you have had a lovely weekend so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chrys, yes I did.
      Hope you are well all things considered.

      Yvonne.

      Delete