Friday 9 April 2021

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE 2021:.......H

THE A TO Z CHALLENGE......H

H FOR HARVARD UNIVERSITY:

Today I go educational,

Havard University is the place.

We happened to see it first hand,

Not passing it away in haste.

 


 We lingered a while outside,

Then an official  said to us,

"Would You Care To Walk Around The Grounds?"

We replied "Yes,"  but not wanting to make a fuss".


After hearing about Harvard at home,

This was pure delight,

Another day to remember,

As I recall the sight.


This was an unexpected event,

But a welcomed one for sure.

A grand university of great renown.

And will be forever more.

 

Yvonne Lewis: 2021:


8 comments:

  1. Harvard does have quite the atmosphere. Glad you could see it - we all left there feeling smarter - ha! I would love to see Oxford, Cambridge and stroll those grounds - so much history there. Your travels are far and wide. Nice!
    Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoyed it very much Joanne. But I haven;t been to Oxford or Cambridge.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I'd love to visit Harvard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Yvonne! Lucky you to have seen Harvard. I'm glad that you have happy memories. I'm so sad to learn of Prince Phillip's death. He was always in the background of my life, and it's such a shock. My condolences to you and your country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great place Louise.
      Awfully sad about Prinve Phillip. that's the only thing on YV which is very natural.
      Thanks for your condolences.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I now want to see the campus and I'm already done with college :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit Jamia, much appreciagted.

      Yvonne.

      Delete