Monday 20 December 2021


COMING HOME:

I;ve been away too long,

Longer than I thought.

Hope you don't mind my "Coming Home"

    Many lessons I've been taught.

 

I hope you're all well and safe,

That goes without saying.

Life is hard here pandemic wise,

Still indoors I'm staying.

 

It's bitterly cold and frosty,

Not many kitties around.

Life do get so lonely I admit.

But I listen to Danny Boy.. what a sound.?

 

It was his 60th birthday last week,

A special CD was released.

Truly  some wonderful songs.

I was extremely pleased.

 

I will post every couple of days,

To get back into the swing of things.

Can't believe it's Christmas this week.

"Hark The Herald Angels Sing"

 

Have a wonderful Monday,

May your plans go well.

It;s good to  be "Home" again.

That to you I can tell.

 

Yvonne Lewis: 20/12/2021

 

5 comments:

  1. So glad you're back, Yvonne! I've thought of you often while you were gone. Glad you are going to start posting again. Have a Happy Holiday season! I hope you get to spend some time with your family over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Natalie, good to be back, hope you are well and happy.
    I won't be seeing anyone over Christmas as restrictions are in force here due to the new variant.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne,so pleased to see you back. You were missed.
    Hope your holidays are wondrous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sandra for coming by and lovely comment.
    I will be alone at Christmas due to the latest variant running wild over here.
    I hope all is well ith you and do have a lovely Christmas.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are back a bit and wandering by. I truly was heartened to see your comments and now here to read your posts. Please realize how you are missed in our little blog world. And I've worried about you. You are far away, but do not feel alone - sending lots of big (safe) hugs from TX.

    ReplyDelete