Monday 5 December 2022

 

HAPPY NEW WEEK

it's Monday, the start of a new week.

As I looked out of my window today,

Thinking that all will be well,

Hope and happiness coming my way.

 

Those same thoughts are for you dear buddies,

Far across the "Big Pond".

Coming back to blogging has done me good,

Communicating with those that I have become fond.

 

Coming back is like a breath of fresh air,

Problems going to the back of my mind.

They will get resolved some day in the future,

But one MUST have friends who are kind.


So to each and everyone.

Have a wonderful week to be sure.

That good health and happiness will be yours,

Now and forever more.


Yvonne Lewis: 05/12/2022

 

 

,


 

 

2 comments:

  1. And we are very glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex for those kind words. Much appreciated.
      Yvonne.

      Delete