Wednesday 3 January 2024

Happy New Year to all:

NEW YEAR,,,,,NEW HOPE:

As we start yet another new year,

Wondering what lies in store.

I wish you luck and happiness,

Now and forever more.

 

For me it will be a year of hope,

As the past few years could have been better,

The loss of my son five years ago,

Was then the onset of reading a "Bad Letter".

 

Then came the pandemic of course,

Which everyone suffered in life.

Not a good time I agree,

Myself suffering much strife.

 

Once I've had my eye operation,

I can resume blogging regulary once again.

I have to keep renewed hope in my heart,

To smile through sunshine and rain.

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR:

Yvonne:03/01/2024

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Alex, I totally agree we all need a better year.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling more hopeful this year. It's hard to be hopeful when you've lost a child, but it's great that you're trying. I'm going to try to move forward in life this year in new ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie. I hope your hopes and dreams materialise this new year.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Hi Yvonne! I hope your eye surgery goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane, have had one eye done but awaiting the other to be operated on. Hope all is well with you.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Wishing you much success with the eye surgery and much happiness in 2024.
    Sandra sandracox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra for your kind comment,
      Hope all is well with you.
      Happy New Year.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. So glad your eyes are being fixed and you are writing and posting. Keep connected. This is a world that loves you. Cheers my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Joanne for your kind words, will be on line as often as I can in the circumstances.
    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete