Friday 6 October 2017

BIRTHDAY TIME WITHIN MY FAMILY:

BIRTHDAY TIME WITHIN MY FAMILY:
Today is the birthday of my son John,
The son who resides in Spain.
I'm pictured above with him and his wife,
Hoping it will be soon that I see them again.

Kelly his wife has a birthday
On Sunday just two days away.
They are a happy couple without a doubt,
With pride I can honestly say.

May they both have happy birthdays'
May happiness reign supreme.
If only they knew how much I miss them,
Yes! to see them will be the ultimate dream.

It was a great life in Spain I recall,
Birthday's celebrated in style.
Always we'd go out for a meal,
Remembering those times certainly brings a smile.

Once again happy birthday to them both.
I sincerely hope they received their cards.
I hope they can do me a favour,
To all my friends in Spain give them my regards. 

Copyright Yvonne Lewis 06/10/2017

14 comments:

  1. A pleasant poetic piece that I enjoyed reading. Sorry you can't be with John and Kelly on their birthdays, but you are with them in spirit. Well written.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Andrew for your great comment.
      Have a wonderful day and weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Hope Happy Birthdays are had all around at their pad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat . I hope also their birthday's go with a swing.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Sorry you can't be there with them. You need to plan a visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet poem to your son and daughter-in-law. One of the hard things of our kids becoming adults is that we can't always be together for special events.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalia, my children ....all three of them have decided they no longer want a mother in their lives. I however have what all mums have unconditional love/

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Good month for birthdays. Mine is Sunday too. Cheers to your family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance Joanne.
      Thanks for your comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday to your son and daughter-in-law. I still hope that one day, you'll be the happy family you once were. Your poem is lovely, as always. I wish they would read it. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly, this is the first year I haven't spoken to John on his birthday, I sent him cards, sent him a text message and email......but no reply back. Really sad.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday to both John and wife on this joyous occasions.

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hank though they didn't answer my calls or text messages.

      Yvonne.

      Delete