Thursday 26 October 2017

HEY IT'S THURSDAY:

HEY IT'S THURSDAY:
If today is like yesterday folk,
Then I'm in for a treat.
I'll be out and about that's for sure.
Not sitting on my seat.
 
Yesterday we had a visitor,
In the shape of the shinning sun.
I went out to the shops a couple of times,
Having so much fun.
 
Then I walked to the beach,
The sun and the breeze on my face.
Walking along the shore,
The past week trying to erase.
 
I then sat on the rocks,
Looking out to sea.
Actually having peace of mind,
Of late unusal for me.
 
Out to sea went all my problems,
The future with the incoming tide.
Hoping that this feeling,
Will for a time with me abide.
 
Do have a wonderful Thursday,
Whatever you may do.
One thing that's for certain,
I'll be thinking of you.
 
HAPPY THURSDAY:
YVONNE:
 

16 comments:

  1. A lovely, heart-warming poetic piece that I enjoyed reading. Well written with good rhymes. Glad you finally got to go out! I have to go out whatever the weather to walk my pet dog, Sadie. I have my rainwear! Blessing to you Yvonne. Enjoy your day.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrew, yes when you have a dog one muist go out daily, I can't have pets where I live....shame.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Just let the tide carry away all of your troubles.
    Glad the sun came out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex, no sun today but yesterday was great.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Hopefully the good feelings shall flow and the rest go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice that you live so close to the beach. There's something therapeutic about walking along the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sherry, it is a bonus having the beach nearby.
      Thanks for your comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad you had a wonderful day.
    Also glad your followers are back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra, my followers gadget is not back on my screen,
      must be a fault somewhere.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Awesome that you get to walk by the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for coming by with a lovely comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. You sound happy and perky. So glad you had a great day. Here's hoping that all your future days will be just as cheerful and bright, and even more so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soothing waves of the ocean can be most rewarding, Yvonne! You are one lucky lady!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Hank I am lucky with the sea so close.
      Thanks for your visit.

      Yvonne.

      Delete