Friday 5 January 2018

FIRST FRIDAY OF 2018:

FIRST FRIDAY OF 2018:
The first Fiday of this New Year.
Time of thoughts for the weekend.
If this rain should cease,
A walk on the beach I'd like to spend.
 
To get some fresh air into my lungs,
Would certainly be grand..
Walking closeby to the sea.
Feet firmly on the sand.
 
It makes one think of spring.
Only a few months away.
But no good looking too far ahead,
We have to live for today.
 
Do have a splendid Friday.
Whether at work or home.
Do you live near the beach
Where you can walk alongside the sea of foam?
 
HAPPY FRIDAY:
YVONNE:
 
Yvonne Lewis 05/01/2018:
 

10 comments:

  1. Greetings Yvonne. I enjoyed reading your poetic-piece. I hope the rain relents for your walking pleasures! It's raining here in Chester. Spring can't come too soon! I live close to the River Dee, which is a hive of activity during the warmer months of the year. Blessings to you.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has relented since writing, Have done all my shopping lovely to get out. Hopefully the beach awaitsd me this afternoon.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Plenty of beaches here, but way too cold for me haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy wlkathe beach anytime of the year. Except snow of course.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. I can visit the beach from here, but as everything is frozen and covered in ice and snow at the moment, I'm not going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a good place when it's icy and snowy I agree Alex.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. far from a beach. I'm jealous and would walk with you. Breathe in a lungful for me, and I'll plug away at my job here for you. Happy Friday indeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll senf some sea air over Joanne. Had a quick walk today before the rain came back. Don't work too hard.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Lovely wishes for the weekend. I would love to live near the ocean, but alas no.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra for your comment. It's very relaxing walking along the shore. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete