Monday 23 July 2018

THANK GOODNESS IT'S MONDAY:

THANK GOODNESS IT'S MONDAY:
 
Last week was horrendous,
That was safe to say.
What with a faulty landline.
Then Friday my laptop had a sick day.
 
Affected by the faulty land line.
I called the pc repair man.
He was here for three hours,
Looking like "Desperate Dan"
 
He eventually took it away.
Away for the weekend.
I felt such a loss.
My time? how was I going to spend.?
 
Well yesterday I remained in bed.
As I felt awful without a doubt.
What with the continuing heat.
Thinking "Is This What's Life All About?"
 
Well today it's the start of another week
My laptop home and well.
I certainly won't take life for granted again.
I actually feel swell.
 
Happy new week to everyone.
May your life go with a swing.
Let happiness reign supreme.
Like the proverbial bird on the wing.
 
Yvonne Lewis 23/07/2018:
 

10 comments:

  1. Sure can be a pain when things go kaput. Good all is back in working order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be totally lost without my computer, so I know how you feel. It's good to hear it's home safe now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was like losing one's right arm Diane. Thank you.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Good that your laptop is there again, Yvonne

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hank, good of you to come by,

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad things look brighter for you today, Yvonne. You're due some lovely days without a care in the world. May the rest of the week and those that follow bring you joy, good health, and no broken appliances or computers. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totoally lost Beverly, good to be back again.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Happy New Week! I'd be going nuts without my laptop too. Hope yours works great this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed Natalie.
      Thanks for coming by.

      Yvonne.

      Delete