Tuesday 7 August 2018

MY HEARTFELT THANKS:

MY HEARFELT THANKS:
Although your'e across the pond
And I'm the other side.
My heartfelt thanks to you all,
My appreciation I can't hide.
 
You have been there for me,
Especially these past two weeks.
When that awful bombshell was given me,
And comfort I tried to seek.
 
I was set to give up blogging,
But that would cut my nose off to spite my face.
Fot you're the only ones who care
Among the human race.
 
I must face the future with tenacity and hope,
Positivity thrown in too.
Once again my "Blogging Buddies"
An enormous big "Thank You".
 
Yvonne Lewis 07/08/2018

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by with your kind words Nas.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. You better not give up. We need each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex, I guess we do need each other for different reasons. Where else can one find such friendship?

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. hey - best to keep blogging and saying hello. Share your feelings and we're there for you in words and spirit. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need your online friends now more than ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realise that Diaane but I didn't think you'd want to hear the gloom and doom of mine......how wrongI was.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Sending the "good" vibes... life has been rough, you will get your strength... be very strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeremy, kind of you to visit with a suppoting comment.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Aww.
    We're thinking of you, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending love, Yvonne. And cheese. Definitely cheese. Would you like an ounce of sunshine too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crystal for your lovely comment, although the sun has been shinning outside it has escaped my inner self.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  8. You are a brave woman, Yvonne. My prayers are with you. Have you heard the old saying: It's darkest before the light. May your light shine and wash away the dark. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly for reminding me of that saying,,,,,must try to remember it,

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  9. I must face the future with
    tenacity and hope,
    Positivism thrown in too.

    There is always hope at the end of the tunnel. It should keep us moving, Yvonne!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete