Monday 8 October 2018

A NEW WEEK OF HOPE:

A NEW WEEK OF HOPE:
It's Monday the beginning of a new week.
A week full if happiness and hope.
Of wearing a smile on our faces,
Hoping with problems we can cope.
 
Well into Autumn now.
Leaves cascading to the ground.
The neigbourhood cats staying indoors,
Except for Tennessee on my doorstep I found.
 
Having had his breakfast,
A shared cuddle to set the day.
He curled up on my rug.
Evidently he's going to stay.
 
I have to go shopping,
Running low on things.
It promises to be a sunny day,
Will have to see what it brings.
 
Have a wonderful Monday,
Whether at work or at home.
Hope also your week is successful,
This side and the other side of the foam/
 
Yvonne Lewis 08/10/2018
 

10 comments:

  1. Our leaves have just begun to show signs of changing colors...
    Have a good day you and Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex, the sunshine didn't materialise so spoiling Tennessee instead.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Other side of the foam. Heh. Well said.
    Hope your day is productive and your evening pleasant, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to find a word to rhyme with home Sandra.
      Thanks for coming by.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. it's been a great Monday. Thanks for your birthday wishes. I hope your son had a good birthday weekend - I bet he's kicking along. Take care and let's have a super good October week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased you had a great birthday Joanne. Thanks for coming by.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Spending time with a cat can be fun and also relaxing. They're so sweet when they curl up in you lap and just want your company. My cats are both napping, which I hope to be doing soon. The dog is still here. I don't know what to do with him. He's so sweet, but no one has offered to take him. Need someway to keep him warm when the weather turns cold. Something will work out. Have a great week. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having Tennessee around reminds me of Tabitha my diabetic cat who was a great comfort to me when hubby went.
      Have a wonderful week Beverlyn and thanks for your kind words.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Hope your day was great! And that you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete