Friday 30 November 2018

RETURNING TO SAY GOODBYE NOVEMBER:

RETURNING TO SAY GOODBYE TO NOVEMBER:
 
Being offline this past week.
I've returned to say goodbye.
To November not a good month.
Many tears I contiued to cry.
 
I hope it was better for you.
Wherever you may be.
Whether here in the UK.
Or across the big sea.
 
It's a lovely sunny day here,
Although this week have seen high wind and rain.
It's forecasted to return tomorrow.
To remain in doors again.
 
I have not been too well this week,
For obvious reason I declare.
Anxiety reared it's ugly head.
Causing many a nightmare.
 
With December approaching with the dawn,
I hope a better month in store.
Oh to have no problems or tears,
That's all I require.........no more.
 
Yvonne Lewis 30/11/2018

10 comments:

  1. Greetings Yvonne. I'm so sorry for your suffering! Glad you are back to blogging. Yes, December tomorrow - nearly Christmas already. This year has flown by, and I've been typing and writing a lot the past few months. A well-written poetic-piece. Sorry for your tears, I can't imagine your suffering! Hope time proves to be a comforting healer? It's sunny here in Chester, I've just took Sadie out. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrew, good to see you;re still blogging.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I hope your December is better and you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane much appreciated,
      Enjoy your weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. welcome back. Glad you've checked in. Hope December proves a better month. Take each day as it comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne for the comment and good advice.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Hopefully things go on the up swing for December

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm praying for your December to be a time of healing, of remembering, and also a time to treasure the days and the years you were together. When I think of my son and granddaughter in heaven, I'm thankful for the time we had them. Very short, but a blessing, none the less. Life is never the same, but my love for them is forever. God bless you, Yvonne, and hold you close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having gone through similar yourself Beverly I can understand what you're saying, things will never be the same except the love which is endless. Thanks for your visit.

      Yvonne.

      Delete