Friday 9 November 2018

SEEING THINGS CLEARLY

SEEING THINGS CLEARLY:
Yesterday I collected my new glasses,
Boy, I didn't realise.
To what extent missing past eye test
Had done to my precious eyes.

I put on my new reading specs.
It was a joy to behold.
The words of the reading card
Was so clear and bold.

Then I put on my walking vision specs.
A thing new to me.
As I walked around the opticians,
So much clearer I could see.

I most certainly hope that seeing clearly,
Will also be from my inner self.
Yes ! I can see clearly now,
It must improve my health.

Perhaps now less spelling mistakes,
As I write my blog.
With the laptop in excellent view,
No longer in a fog.

Yvonne Lewis 09/11/2018:

12 comments:

  1. Greeting Yvonne. So happy for you that you are now seeing so much better. How many pairs did you get? Good luck to you. I enjoyed the well-written read. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Andrew, I now have two pairs of glasses. one for reading the other for walking around. Think I should have got bi-focal.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you don't realize things are blurry until they are suddenly clear. Glad you can see near and far again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps those words Alex mean for things in your life. Thanks, wise words.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I'm with you. After my surgery last week, I can SEE. It's a joy!
    Take care and don't miss a thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne, hope your sight continues to be good after what you went through.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Glad you can see better with your new glasses. That can make a big difference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherry, you are so right with your comment as I have found out.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. How exciting. So happy for you, Yvonne. So is the precious kitty in the picture. I bet seeing better will help you feel better too. Here's to clear days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly I didn't really realise how my sight had deterioated.
      Have a lovely weekend.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. Seeing things clearly sure is a win, go glasses

    ReplyDelete