Tuesday 11 December 2018

HELLO ON TUESDAY:

HELLO ON TUESDAY:
Cold air greeted me this morning
As I let Tennessee inside.
He too thought it cold,
As under a stationary care he did hide.

In the warmth of my apartment,
He ate his breakfast  fast.
Me telling him to go slowly,
As that has got to last.

My visit to the doctor yesterday,
Was much the same as I thought.
I was told that things takes time ,
Not getting the help I sought.

Perhaps he his right,
I'll take his "Advice".
Although to be perfectly honest,
He didn't sound very nice.

Should the weather be fine.
A walk to the beach I will take.
To ensure that this Tuesday,
Some happy memories I'll make.

I sincerely hope your Tuesday
Brings you happiness galore.
That at the end of the day,
You couldn't have asked for anything more.
HAPPY TUESDAY:
Yvonne Lewis 11/12/2018:

16 comments:

  1. Sorry the doctor wasn't nice and won't do anything else for you. Take a beach walk and make today better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took your advice Alex, had a brisk cold walk but felt better for seeing the sea. Thanks for coming by.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. bundle up for your beach walk. Sounds lovely though...I'll join you in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your day and Tennessee's is purrfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some doctors just don't seem to understand how we need mental help as well as physical. He's right. Time helps. Glad you had a nice walk. Tiger and I took one too and the wind was quite chilly. He stayed outside, I came in the warm house. Hope tomorrow is warmer and brighter for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Beverly for your supportive comment. My doctor is not aware of how I am not coping with my son's passing. He just didn't want to listen.
      Hope it gets warmer where you are although here it's very cold also.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Hopefully a grand day was had at your pad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doctor sounds not so nice. I find that the medical profession doesn't really listen to us as we get older. Hope your week gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Susan, as we get older the doctor's ddon't want to know. I used to work with the elderly when I was younger so experienced what the medical profession thought of people as they got older. Thanks for coming by.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. Your visit to the doctor gave me a chuckle. I'm rarely happy about going to see a doctor, but I see more of them as the years go by. Getting through each day is a wondrous journey even though it can rough roads at times. It's all worth it.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an uphill struggle at times Arlee but losing my son has NOT helped the ageing process.
      Hope all is well with you.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  8. Greetings Yvonne. I'm so sorry you are struggling with the medical help you desire! Tut. I hope your concerns get resolved soon. It has been cold of late, seems like my heating is never off! I need to keep Sadie warm, as you do Tennessee! Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too have my heating on constantly Andrew, it's extremely cold.

      Yvonne.

      Delete