Monday 10 December 2018

HAPPY NEW WEEK:

HAPPY NEW WEEK:
Two weeks before Christmas,
For me a new week of new hope.
I have an appointment with the doctor,
As I'm finding it extremly hard to cope.
 
With all the going ons of the past weeks,
I'm not so good with my health.
The passing of my dear son has taken it's toil,
I must look after myself.
 
I have no one to help me,
So it's all down to me.
I have to get over this bad spell,
In all positivity.
 
May your new week be more joyful,
As you go about your daily routines.
May fun and laughter be the order of the day,
Also the evenings in between.
 
It's very cold but dry here,
Hope your weather is good.
Tennessee is having is his breakfast,
Before hitting the streets as he should.
 
He is a godsend to have around,
That I do agree.
As he gives me a cuddle each morning,
I think "Oh Lucly Me."
 
Yvonne Lewis 10/12/2018:

16 comments:

  1. Hopefully a good week is had at your pad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's your little guardian angel.
    We're cold but certainly not dry here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Alex I agree a guardian angel. I went out this morning very sunny but oh so cold.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Of course it's a sunny Monday as I head back to work. Good luck with the doctor and have a super week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always the way with the weather Joanne. Enjoy your week.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you have Tennessee. Take care of your health. I know what you mean about dealing with things yourself sometimes. It's hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very quiet on line today seeing it's Monday. Yes Tennesee is a godsend. Thanks for coming by Natalie.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. His spirit will live on forevermore as long as we remember him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for those uplifting words Spacer Guy, Much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. Sending prayers, Yvonne, that the doctor can help you cope with your situation. I'm thankful you have Tennessee. I know that this time of year is especially hard and the cats can help. Mine do. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly the doctor said that it takes time which I already knew. Yes, the cat is good company.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  8. Hi Yvonne,

    Happy new week
    And not too bleak
    Thank goodness for Tennessee
    It's plain to see
    Take care of you
    This be true.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gary for those kind words.
      Hope all is well with you.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  9. Greetings Yvonne. I'm so glad you have Tennessee to keep you company. I like all of the cat pictures you post as your headers! Very cute images. Sorry you didn't get much help from your local GP! Tut. I've enjoyed reading your wonderful poetic-pieces, keep writing as it can aid you during strife! Blessings. I'm taking Sadie out for a walk now. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment Andrew, Yes Tennessee is a Godsend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete