Sunday 16 December 2018

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES:

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES:
 
After a cold wet and windy day yesterday,
Hey the sun has shown it's face.
All miserable thoughts are gone,
Yes completely been erased.
 
Have been for a walk along the beach,
After feeding Tennessee.
Taking full advantage of the weather,
Just incase it changes you see.
 
It was most refreshing.
As I walked along the shore.
After being glued to the TV yesterday,
Who could ask for more.
 
The last week before Christmas,
Are you all set for the big day?.
I wish you a peaceful Sunday.
Whatever comes your way.
 
Yvonne Lewis: 16/12/2018

12 comments:

  1. A refreshing day sure can win at any bay

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sun is out here as well! We needed that. One week until Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased the sun is shinning at your place Alex.
      Have a good day.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your Sunday. We are home after our day of Saturday parties. Today is rest and relax and Ray can yell at his Cowboy football team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a good Sunday, pleased you enjoyed your parties.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Isn't it amazing how much difference a little sunshine makes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does make a difference Sandra.
      Enjoy your Sunday.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. I love this post. You sound so happy and cheerful, Yvonne. It's great to hear the smile on your face. The weather does affect our emotions. Hope your week is filled with sunshine and joy. Say "Hi" to Tennessee for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly, I was happy to get out of my apartment for a while, I still can't come to terms with losing John back in October. I appreciate it takes time but worse with Christmas on the horizon.
      Hope the coming week for you Beverly will be great.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Greetings Yvonne. Glad you enjoyed your walk along Boscombe Beach catching some rays. The weather can predict how we feel at times. Glad you had some sunshine. Give Tennessee a pet from me. A nice verse. So sorry you are grieving, I hope time proves a healer for you. I'm doing my Christmas shopping this Friday. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good to be able to go to the beach Andrew as it gets me away from my apartment. Thanks for your visit.

      Yvonne.

      Delete