Monday 21 January 2019

ANOTHER NEW HOPEFUL WEEK:

ANOTHER NEW HOPEFUL WEEK:
I've been off the scene since Thursday.
Got to the depths of despair.
Apart from Tennessee and bloggers.
I have no one who appears to care.

The support I so desperately require.
Seems to be out of reach.
Whether it's health or social needs.
It's unavailiable... but I have the beach.

It's three months since John passed away,
Yet it seems like yesterday.
I can't come to terms with that event.
However hard I do pray.

Let's hope this new week has hope,
The hope I really need.
The solitude of my existence
I feel like a garden weed.

I hope your week will be grand,
January nearly over I see.
Here's to a week of new beginnings,
For people such as me.

Yvonne Lewis: 21/01/2019:

12 comments:

  1. My Dear Yvonne, I'm so sorry for your suffering, which must be hard with a lack of support from anyone close. You've been missed. Yes, hope for a better Week! A well-written piece. Blessings to you my sweet-Friend. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Andrew, I daresay I will eventually come to terms but it would be lovely to have the help I require.
      Enjoy your week and take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. You are welcome. Take good and gentle care yourself. Blessings to you my Friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Hopefully the new week brings something good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew how to help you, Yvonne. Your pain is so deep. I'm sending prayers that God will hold you close in his arms and give you peace. Write more of your lovely poetry. Perhaps it will help. Maybe even start a book. I'd love copies of your poems. May this day and Tennessee lift your spirit and remember you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly for your most lovely comment. Brought a tear to my eye.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I hope you get the support you need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine what you're going through, Yvonne, but I hope at some point your grief will be bearable. I quite like garden weeds and wild weeds because they're hardy and have their own beauty. I started visiting your blog because of your compassionate comments on Andrew's blog. I hope your week goes better. Sending you a big hug and wishing you comfort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do appreciate you coming by and I thank you Fundy Blue.
      Hopefully things will get better as time goes by but at the moment I have to ride it through.
      Take care.
      Yvonne.

      Delete