Thursday 7 February 2019

THANK YOU:

THANK YOU:
I would like to extend my thanks
To all who commented yesterday.
Your advice and support,
Have certainly helped me on my way.
 
As you may be aware,
I have no friends here at all.
To be able to blog and write.
I certainly do have a ball.
 
With Tennessee having been just fed,
The start of yet another Thursday.
To the market I hope to get out.
If I have my way.
 
Do have a wonderful Thursday,
No unhappiness or indeed no pain.
I would like  say a big "Thank You"
To you all again.
 
Yvonne Lewis 07/02/2019:

15 comments:

  1. You have friends through blogging, Yvonne. Sometimes that is best of all! I don't have many friends in person where I live, but plenty through blogs. Those are true deep friends I do believe!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been blogging for many years and the friendships I've had over the years have been wonderful. Even met up wit Arlee Bird of Tossing It Out whilst I was in LA some years ago.
      Have a good day.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. May it be a drama free day.

    www.ficklemillennial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Gina thank you now I'm off for an early night ,
      Enjoy your day.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Hope it's been a good Thursday and that you head into a calm weekend. We had a cold blast here. Brrr. Work tomorrow and then I'm ready to relax. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a good Thursday, weather wet, cold and windy. Thunder due at the weekend.
    Have a good day at work Joanne and take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your Thursday was a lovely day and that Friday was as well. As you can see, I'm running behind. I don't know why I'm so slow. This is a busy time of year, with taxes and car inspection and all sorts of things to do. I'm almost caught up. Soon, I hope. Have a lovely weekend with Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly lovely to hear from you even if you do run behind with commenting. Life can be hectic at times.
      Enjoy your weekend.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Have a wonderful Thursday, Yvonne! Thursday leads to TGIF. It should be great!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete