Saturday 20 April 2019

EASTER WEEKEND:

EASTER WEEKEND:
With the end of Good Friday,
The Easter weekend lies ahead.
The weather here is and is going to be good,
Many cats in the neighbourhood to be fed.

I do hope your Easter is peaceful,
Whatever plans have been made.
My, this sun is extremely hot,
Think I will sit in the shade.

I sat yesterday and thought
What Good Friday was all about.
It also put life and things into perspective,
That is without a doubt.

"A New Beginning" is needed.
To me that's what Easter Day signifies.
I will take things slowly to get some "Normality.
And less of the many tears I've cried.

Once again Happy Easter,
May the sun shine down on you.
May the  sun also shine in your hearts.
Helping you carry life through:

Yvonne Lewis 20/04/2019:

8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you Yvonne! It truly is a new beginning as you described it.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M\ny thanks Betty, lovely of you to comment.
      You also have a wonderful Easter.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Happy Easter! It's the most amazing new beginning ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Diane, much appreciated.
      My it's hot here in the UK.
      Have a lovely Easter.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Easter is the perfect time for a new beginning, Yvonne. Bless you and your new family of kitties. Put the food out, and they will come. Enjoy each day God gives you and don't worry about tomorrow. Not worrying is one of my goals for this year. And it doesn't help a bit. Here's to a week of smiles and good things in your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly for your most lovely comment. I will heed what you say .......I promise.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Happy Easter, Yvonne! I hope that you enjoyed your day. Terry and I have had a relaxing Easter Day here. We went for a walk and got caught in rain showers, and went out for pizza and Chianti. I'm glad that there are cats that need your kindness. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a hot Easter Fundy Blue, back to grey skies now.
      Hope your Easter was great.

      Yvonne.

      Delete