Friday 31 May 2019

HELLO AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY:

Hello all hope all is well.
Today is my eldest offsprings birthday:
 
HELLO AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY:
My eldest child is 54 yrs old today.
My, how the years have flown.
I send him birthday wishes,
Although it's been years since his face have shown.
 
I hope his day is filled with cheer,
The family can do with that.
My door is always "Open" to one and all,
That is a sure fact.
 
His health has not been too good,
Over quite a few years,
But fingers crossed I sincerely hope,
We can alleviate more fears.
 
I hope to return to the fold of blogging
Hopefully next week.
I think the break has done me good.
As peace of mind I did seek.
 
Have a good week-end,
Hope your troubles are few.
You can rest assured during my break,
I've been thinking of you.
 
Yvonne Lewis: 31/05/2019:

10 comments:

  1. Hey - glad to hear you are feeling better and ready to be back. Nice poem for your eldest. Cheers to him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Joanne for your good words and wishes.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to your son! I hope he has a great year ahead and is back to feeling better sooner than later! Glad to hear you may be back to blogging soon!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betty, just had an email from him.
      Have a great weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Yay! I'm happy to see you back, Yvonne! Wishing you joy as you think of your eldest son and wishing him health on this day! I am constantly amazed at your ability to express yourself in rhyme. That is such a difficult genre for me. Have a great weekend ~ I hope you have a chance to walk along the seashore in late spring sunshine! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fundy Blue, had an email from the birthday boy.
      Yes it will be great to get back into the swing of things.
      You mention about my poetry writing, I seem to be able to write about anything, I once wrote a poem about a green pea.
      Enjoy your weekend.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Welcome back, Yvonne. I've missed you. Happy late Birthday to your son. Hope he had a great one. So excited you'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your son. I hope is is doing well. And I hope you are well, too. (Thanks for the virtual hug on my page. It's much appreciated!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all is well. I've been rather restrained with my blogging and with summer will likely do even less as we do our back east travels.

    A break is often good. But getting back to something can be nice as well.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear your break has done you good. Hope to see you blogging soon.

    ReplyDelete