Sunday 28 July 2019

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU:

I HAVEN'Y FORGOTTEN YOU:
 
Happy weekend to all my friends,
You may think this absurd.
I haven't forgotten any of you 
Above is me with Arlee Bird.
 
I've been through a personal hell,
But am on the right side I pray.
I have to face the world again,
But will do it my way.
 
I do hope to return next week
Should no problems occur at weekend.
 What with family issues and my health,
Lets hope all is on the mend.
 
Once again have a great weekend.
My, here the weather has been hot.
Nearly the end of July....my gosh,
A month I've almost forgot.
 
Yvonne 26/07/2019

6 comments:

  1. hang tough and be ready for August! Stay cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back. Hope you have a good week and that things get a little better with you dealing with your health and family issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, hang in there. Our weekend was busy, busy, busy with a convention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane, hope you've recovered from your hetic weekend.

      Yvonne.

      Delete