Wednesday 18 September 2019

HELLO WEDNESDAY:

HELLO WEDNESDAY:
Hello Wednesday, my early walk  complete.
Another hot day has commenced.
So now will do indoor chores,
To prove I have some sense.

I need to do my laundry,
Floors to clean I know.
All this I will do quite happily,
While the peaceful waters flow.

May your Wednesday be wonderful,
Half way through the week.
May all your plans go wonderfully well.
Obtaining the happiness you seek.

I may go out just before sunset,
By then the heat will have subside.
Hopefully all chores complete,
And my happiness I won't hide.

Yvonne Lewis: 18/09/2019:

14 comments:

  1. You did an early beach walk yesterday - go for a sunset one today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just returned from the beach 18-58pm as I write.
      Just the thing after all the household chores.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. week is going okay. We hope for rain by the end of it and we need some,for sure. Enjoy your Wed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a chore doing day today, finished off with a beach walk.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. Lovely verse. Thanks for the well wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are feeling happy today Yvonne! Hope the day was a great one!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully I will get everything done I need to before tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine all completd. Hope you do likewise.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. You sound cheerful today, Yvonne. So happy you're having a lovely day. May the rest of the week be as joyful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wednesday? The days swirl past so fast. It sounds like yours was a good one, Yvonne! Mine was a good one, too, even as the week seems to have gotten away from me. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased you had a good Wednesday Louise.

      Yvonne.

      Delete