Thursday 19 September 2019

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY:

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY:
 
Happy Thursday one and all,
Another lovely day ahead.
The weather it is beautiful,
Too good to remain in bed.
 
A thought struck me last night,
As at my blog I did look.
I'd reached my thousandth post.
Before continuing writing my book.
 
Over the years I've had various blogs,
But feel settled with this one.
I've made some extremely good friends.
Who have taught me how to have fun.
 
I would like to thank you all.
For the joy you've given me.
To each and everyone of you 
Have a wonderful Thursday.
 
Yvonne Lewis:19/09/2019:

8 comments:

  1. 1000 = wow. That's quite a number. Congrats and happy rhyming in years ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching 1000 posts Yvonne! That's an accomplishment. I don't think I've reached 500 yet on my present blog :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. A thousand posts? Wow, Yvonne! I'm a long way from 1000. The weather here is warm, and our leaves are slow to change. That works for me, because after falling leaves comes snow! Burr! Sending you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our leaves are falling although the weather has been hot, rain is forcast for the weekend. Thanks for the visit.

      Yvonne.

      Delete