Wednesday 25 September 2019

RAINDROPS STILL FALLING ON MY HEAD

RAINDROPS STILL FALLING ON MY HEAD:
 
Well here we are on Wednesday,
The rain still pouring down.
We're in for a few more days yet.
As I write on my face is a frown.
 
There are things I need to buy,
But the wind is much to fierce.
Accompanying the rain.
Which certainly is a curse.
 
At least the gardens are getting watered,
That's without a doubt.
With weather as it now is.
I still won't be going out.
 
May your Wednesday be cheerful,
May you all have fun.
And should you be very lucky.
You may even see the sun.
 
HAPPY WEDNESDAY:
 
Yvonne Lewis: 25/09/2019:

12 comments:

  1. we could trade places. We are sick of sun and heat. I'm ready for a fierce rain. But guess we have to be content with our lot. Have a good Wed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will try to enjoy today despite the weather.
      Hope you get a taste of rain soon. (Are we ever satisfied weather wise?)

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Nothing worse to be stuck at home due to the weather when things need to be done outside! Hope the sun shines tomorrow for you Yvonne.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has to stop sometime. As you say "Hope The Sun Shines Tomorrow". Thank you Betty.

      Delete
  3. I will certainly do that Sandra. Hope it arrives soon.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song and could hear you singing it and telling the raindrops to go away. I'd take it. Our hot weather has returned. It just won't go away. Soon, fall will cool things off, I hope. Have a lovely Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly, will send you some rain over.....if you so wish.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. Pretty darn clever! I love rhyming poetry. It just makes more sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacqui for your most kind comment. Much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete