Tuesday 22 October 2019

ENJOY YOUR TUESDAY:

ENJOY YOUR TUESDAY:
 
After spending the last two days in bed.
I feel better and raring to go.
I was unwell sad to say.
But again feel much better now.
 
The sun has woken up,
After many days of torrential rain.
If all goes according to plan.
Down to the beach for me again.
 
I sincerely hope your Tuesday,
Is happiness all around.
Whether you are at work,
Or perhaps travelling bound.
 
Shopping is another must for me,
As my essentials are running low.
So in a very few minutes.
Off to the shops I will go.
 
I must remember to keep that smile,
Whatever the day may bring.
A smile cost nothing as one's out and about.
A small but meaningful thing.
 
HAPPY TUESDAY:
 
Yvonne Lewis: 222/10/2019
 

16 comments:

  1. Happy Tuesday, Yvonne! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you yet again Natalie. much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. glad you are feeling better. A visit to the market and some fresh treats should do wonders. Have a good Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been out a few times Joanne, it was actually sunny.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. I'm sending you a smile, Yvonne, that your day will be a good one. Sorry you were "under the weather" and then had the rainy weather. That never helps! May this day bring lots of sunshine your way!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely verse. A smile is meaningful.
    Hope YOUR Tuesday is joyous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Up until now it has been good thank you Aandra.
      Hope yours is good.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Your post sounds perky today, Yvonne. I hope you continue to feel good. The sunshine helps I imagine. Hope you had a chance to go shopping and to walk on the beach. A walk always relaxes me. I just got back. Now, do I take a nap, sounds great, or do I work on my story that I need to finish. Thinking. Have a relaxing rest of the day. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly for your lovely comment, went shopping and went for a walk then returned hoe and had a nap. Hope your day is great.

      Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. I'm glad that you are feeling better, Yvonne! Being stuck in bed is no fun! I don't like to run out of essentials. Going to shops sounds like fun. I have a gigantic supermarket that takes forever to get around, and I'm always forgetting something on the opposite side of the store and having to backtrack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your visit Louise much appreciated.

      Yvonne.

      Delete